Archive January 2010
In 2008 I moved to San Francisco in search of knowledge. I knew that Green Design was the wave of the future but in Santa Monica/Los Angeles there were few classes available or any “Green” interior design or industry related class at UCLA X…actually there was only 1 and I took that one. In SF, I was very impressed with the plethora of information, classes, programs that pushed the sustainable Green movement. The city fed my hunger to learn and I took every course I could. The whole city…yes the whole city was celebrating their progression in the next wave of Sustainable Design. September was deemed “Architecture Month” where citizens could participate in all these great classes, lectures, exhibits, films, etc. Everything is focused around green design. Read more…
Visit my main website for more info: www.duongdesigns.com
Please let me know what you think of the site and any suggestions you might have. I would love to hear from you.Thanks!
1223 Wilshire Blvd #725
Santa Monica, CA90403
“Christine was a pleasure to work with when decorating my new-construction condominium. She worked with me to understand my needs and how to provide it within a budget. Christine managed every aspect of the decorating process and worked around my busy schedule. Christine was open-minded in solving any problem and consistently brought me creative solutions.” -T. Korenbrot, San Francisco, California
“Christine Duong was a joy to work with and a professional throughout the remodeling of my home in LA. Having to live in the house during the entire renovation wasn’t fun, but very worth it and she helped make the process a bit more of fun creative process. She worked with me to understand who I was and what I needed. The transformation of this entire house into what seems like a completely different property is just incredible. I would highly recommend her to anyone. Thank you Christine!” -D. Ginkus, Hollywood Hills, California
What can Duong Designs do for you?
For the office: We will help your business thrive by creating an environment in which your employees feel happy coming into work every day, which in turn has been proven to make employees more productive. When you invite potential clients to your office, you will be bringing them into a space that reflects the quality and superior skills offered by your business.
For restaurants, bars and retail: Your clientele will be hungry to return, not just for your delicious cuisine but also for the alluring ambience that makes their day feel richer and more joy-filled.
For the home: We will make the place you live a space that promotes comfort, style, functionality and pleasure for you, for your family and for your friends. Read more…
Search this Site
- Commercial Renovation & Tenant Improvement
- Video & Photos: Wall Tattoos – Decor for homeowners & apartment dwellers who don’t want to paint
- Ethno-clectic – Best import shops in LA
- Dwell on Design – Form meets function with a sustainable spin
- Moving Tips – Save Time, Money & the planet all at the same time
- droid x cases and covers on Eco-Home Tour with a Pioneer in Los Angeles
- Marcos Santa Ana on Zenergy Home – LA’s 1st comprehensive remodel to Net Zero Energy
- Christine Duong on Zenergy Home – LA’s 1st comprehensive remodel to Net Zero Energy
- andrea vu phuong quynh on Office Concept – Floorplan & Material Board
- mariasen on Zenergy Home – LA’s 1st comprehensive remodel to Net Zero Energy